Are you a highly motivated social services professional ready for a new exciting adventure, one of the best compensation packages in Canada, and a true work/life balance? Then a job in the Northwest Territories may be the perfect fit for you!
In addition to highly competitive salaries and flexible work arrangements, the Northwest Territories offers, a Northern Living Allowance, health and dental benefits, a generous pension plan, and outstanding leave benefits, including deferred leave options. On top of that, we offer relocation assistance, along with professional development opportunities and education support.
We are currently hiring for a variety of social work positions, including:
- Child and Youth Care Counsellors
- Child and Youth Care Counsellors - NWT wide
- Child and Youth Care Counsellors (Tlicho CSA - Health & Social Services)
- Community Social Services Worker
- Community Social Service Worker - Foster Care and Adoption
- Mental Health and Addictions
- Transitional Care Planner
If you have any questions about social work job opportunities available within the Northwest Territories, please reach out to us at PracticeNWT@gov.nt.ca.